What if I’m unable to pay for my medical bills following an accident?

As part of your consultation, your attorney will discuss the methods in which your medical bills can be paid. They are as follows:

  • Yourself – if you are not covered by a healthcare provider and are able to afford payment.
  • Workers’ compensation – If you were injured on the job at the place of your employment.
  • Either personal injury protection or medical insurance coverage as stated in your automobile insurance policy if you have been in an auto wreck.
  • Any form of health insurance obtained by a spouse or parent if you are underage.
  • Your own health insurance provider.

If you are unsure of which form you qualify for, contact a personal injury attorney.

Contact Us

If you have accumulated medical bills stemming from an auto accident, and are unsure of how to settle them, contact the experienced personal injury attorneys of McAllen’s J. Gonzalez Law Firm at (956) 630-6700.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *