FAQs About Car Accidents
Getting behind the wheel is more than just knowing how to drive. It’s important for all drivers to know some of the basic facts of the road and what happens in the event of a car accident.
At the J. Gonzalez Law Firm, we strive to keep our clients and the general public informed about essential information regarding car wrecks, so that they are aware of how to handle the situation. This list should not be considered to be a comprehensive list as the situations surrounding every single car accident vary. Contact the offices of J. Gonzalez Law Firm for experienced lawyers who can help iron out the details of your particular situation.
- Do I need a lawyer for a car wreck?
- Do I need to speak with the other driver’s insurance company?
- How can I make a successful accident claim?
- How long does it take to resolve a case?
- How much can I expect in my settlement?
- I didn’t feel any pain after the accident and refused medical attention. It’s been a few days and now I am in pain. What can I do?
- I was in a car accident. What information should I collect?
- Is Texas a no-fault insurance state?
- Should I accept the settlement my insurance company offers?
- Should I file a police report?
- Should I try to collect any evidence after my accident?
- What are some of the common causes of car accidents in Texas?
- What happens if I am partially at fault? What if I am hurt—can I still be compensated?
- What if the other driver doesn’t have car insurance?
- What types of compensation am I able to obtain if I am injured in a car wreck?
- Who can be held legally responsible for the accident?
- Who should I contact after an accident?
J. Gonzalez Law Firm is your dedicated personal injury lawyers for car wrecks in the Rio Grande Valley.
If you or a loved one has been injured in a car wreck because of somebody else’s negligence, then contact us today to speak with a dedicated team of lawyers that will get you the compensation you deserve.
Our offices in McAllen, Rio Grande City, and Brownsville means that help is never too far. Get the support you need and the expertise you deserve with J. Gonzalez Law Firm.